Monday, September 24, 2007

Walking in the City

Well, Bie Bie had decided to follow me to KL on this date 3.9.2007. And of coz I felt so happy that day coz i can spend the whole day 24 hours together with her.

We went out to the bus stop in front and had a little chat while waiting for the bus. Then we were in the bus after waiting for an hour. The feeling is so wonderful. Can't believe that the girl beside me is Bie Bie. Well, the most important thing is 'she' is Bie Bie!!! And not other girl...

In the bus, dark... we sat quietly and were planning to sleep. I can't even have a nap or close my eyes. Probably too excited, huhu~ Well, she was fast fallen asleep. It's the first time I saw the person that I really love sleeping right in front of me. It made myself so 'excited' too by watching her sleeping comfortablely. And once again the feeling was so great that I've told myself that, I'm not regret to be with her. She looks so pretty in the dark. The more I looked at her I can sensed that my love for her was getting stronger and stronger that I couldn't let her go. I dared myself to grab her hand, juz dunno why I did it. I guess I started falling in love with her more seriously this time. I can sensed the warmth from her hand through mine. Saying in the heart, I'll protect her...always... A little bit closer to her starting from now on.

Arrived at KL, I brought her to have a roti canai as 'alas perut'. This is the first time she went to KL for a holiday trip. The most important is that, the one who accompany her is ME. I felt so lucky indeed. Then we sat for a rest at the Puduraya Terminal letting the time passes. Soon it's 6.30am, I showed her where is the Petaling Street before heading to KL central. She looked so tired. But what making me worried was she might probably tried to hide it from me coz actually I felt tired too, and sleepy. I slept for a while at the KL Central and managed to snap my favourite photo together with her. Her smile was so sweet, well she looks so pretty in that photo. We felt like lovers. I can see that we are getting closer and closer.

I brought her to the Petronas Twin Tower, the one which she kept on mentioning it to me that she wanted the twin tower. All the while, I thought her was just joking with me. I almost bought her the key chain but since she got the 'nu' key chain. I won't buy it for her. So, I planned to bring her to the REAL Petronas Twin Tower. I'm glad that she was so touched and happy when she arrived that KLCC and managed to enjoy the twin tower's view which she desired for a long time.

Then, we went to Mid Valley, Low Yat Plaza and Sungei Wang for dinner. I hope she still remember the way. Huhu~ It was the heavy rain which stopped us from going out to the Bukit BIntang Street, BB Plaza and the Lot 10. Hmm...luckily I brought along my umbrella but she didnt! Haiyaaa... Well, it's so romantic walking in the rain. Haha... Then, we headed to the KL Sentral as we cant go anyway that night but it's ok coz it made me get closer to her. We chatted the whole night at the KL Sentral and at the Puduraya Bus Terminal. That night while we chatted at the bus terminal I noticed that she's really cute. Her jokes cant make me stop smiling. I really like her very2 much. She can make me happy felt someone is backing me up everytime, so I'll not going to feel lonely...anymore.

While on the way back to UMP, she again put her head on my shoulder. She was sleeping soundly beside me. I can feel the warmth of her body as I held her hand tightly to mine. As if i won't let her go. I leaned my head on hers. I really start to love her as the feeling is getting stronger. I kissed her forehead just wished that her understand that I really love her so much... I kept my palm on hers till we reached UMP.

I started to LOVE her...

No comments: