Friday, August 24, 2007

Taking a girl out

Taking a girl out is totally hard. I experienced it with Bie Bie. About sometimes I was so touched when she understands me and wiling to go out with me.

I felt so sorry to her sometimes. As if I was forcing her to go out with me. I want to take this oppurtunity to go out with her since I got the chance already. I was so lonely for the past few years and I was like waiting for her for 2 years just to go out with her.

But, she always says 'It's ok', that's make me more, more sorry for her as if she was keeping the feeling inside so that I can't see it.
(I'm so sorry Bie bie, but I really want to be with you coz u can always make me relax and happy)

I'm taking her to KL for a walk during this coming 1 week holiday. I'm going to make it real good and the best moment ever made by myself.

Hopefully she can go...

(Yeah, she will go with me!!!)

No comments: