Friday, August 24, 2007

An accidentally outing trip

It was an unplanned outing trip that Sunday. I told her that I wanted to go out for lunch since I woke up late in the afternoon. She agreed and brought in 3 other friends. We Went to Kuantan because I wanted to take some of the photostate books from a shop.

We went to Megamall and to my amaze, lot's of people there and we were so cautious because we don't want to let anybody about us going out together. But end up with Octovia and the guy in front of us in the Ayamas. What da... We moved...

Went to the Mamak shop to eating. That's better. No one's there. There, i noticed that she's really cute. I like the way she stares at me and i like to look at her too. She's so, so...dont know how to say but she really makes me feel like want to protect her and always be with her. Really can't imagine that she got someone to ask her out for a movie. Hmm... looks like I'm going to have someone to compete. Hmm... why she is so, so been 'liked' by anybody? Well, I guess I'm so lucky now. I shouldn't and mustn't lose her. I won't lost to other people. I've tried so hard already. Should I give up? No! It's a year already and we have gone so far already...
(Bie Bie, you must help me too k? I don't want to lose you too...)

Like usual, I like to go shopping with her. The feeling is so nice and wonderful. Well, she bought a small piece of cake for me. :) But, what I love the most is the moment we shared an ice-cream together. The feeling's like err...hmm... wonderful and unbelievable!
(Don't know how to explain the feeling. Huhu~)

No comments: